Expungement Attorney in Nampa, ID

Clear Your Criminal Record

When you have a criminal record, you face obstacles that can affect your ability to find employment, your reputation, and your financial and housing opportunities. It can affect both personal and professional relationships along with your reputation. Expungement may enable you to have your record cleared or sealed, freeing you from the burden of your past.

If you want to find out more about clearing your record, a Nampa expungement lawyer at Govia Law PC. can offer sound guidance and insight. You will have to meet specific eligibility requirements, and if you do, we can begin record expungement proceedings as soon as possible. We can represent your interests at your expungement hearing and can properly present all information pertaining to your case to seek a timely, favorable result.

Call us at (208) 502-5006 for a free expungement consultation!

Eligibility for Expungement in Idaho

Expungement offers you the opportunity to face a brighter future. Finally, background checks and public inquiries will no longer expose your criminal history, mugshot, fingerprints, or DNA samples. You must be eligible to have your record cleared or sealed, however, and our Nampa criminal defense attorney can help you better understand this process.

In Idaho, you may be able to have your criminal record cleared if:

  • You were arrested or summoned but were not charged with a crime within one year of your arrest or summons.
  • You were acquitted.
  • You were granted an exemption from sex offender registration requirements.
  • Your conviction was reversed and your case dismissed after the inclusion of your DNA profile in Idaho’s database and databank.

You may be able to have your juvenile record sealed if:

  • You successfully completed juvenile probation;
  • You were not found guilty of a disqualifying crime; and
  • You have not committed any violent acts since.

You can apply to have your juvenile record sealed at the latest of the following dates:

  • Five years after your case was terminated from juvenile court.
  • Five years after you were released from a state juvenile correction center.
  • After your 18th birthday.

Face a brighter future with record expungement. Call Govia Law PC. at (208) 502-5006 today!

Cast Your Complex Legal Matters on Govia Law PC.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.