Defense for Domestic Violence Charges in Nampa
Arrested for Domestic Violence? Gulstrom & Govia PC Can Help.
Domestic violence allegations are taken very seriously by law enforcement personnel, prosecutors, judges, and legislators. As such, proceedings typically favor the alleged victim. It is in these situations that having a competent lawyer can make all the difference.
You may face a restraining order that could jeopardize your ability to see your family. You may be forced to move out of your home. You may face imprisonment and heavy fines. Only an attorney will the skill to handle every aspect of your case will be able to help you avoid these serious consequences.
A Nampa domestic violence lawyer at Gulstrom & Govia PC can offer you the representation you need in court proceedings and all issues related to your case.
We abide by a strict code of ethics and professionalism when it comes to domestic violence cases, by:
- Aggressively advocating for our clients
- Creating strategies tailored toward your unique objective
- Offering affordable services
- Providing knowledgeable representation
Protect your interests – call (208) 502-5006 for a free case evaluation.
Consequences of a Domestic Violence Conviction
A domestic violence conviction or even allegations of this crime may have a significant impact on all areas of your life:
- You may be forced to move out of your home.
- Your child custody or visitation rights may be suspended.
- You may lose the ability to own a firearm.
- You may be required to remain a certain distance from the alleged victim.
- You may face deportation if you are a permanent resident, temporary visa holder, or illegal immigrant.
- You may face misdemeanor or felony charges.
- You may face imprisonment, fines, and other penalties.
- You may face living life with a criminal record that influences employment, financial, and housing opportunities.
For an aggressive defense and to be treated with the respect you deserve, contact a Nampa domestic violence defense attorney at (208) 502-5006.