Chad William GulstromAttorney
Chad W. Gulstrom was born in Lewiston and grew up in Sandpoint, ID. After graduating from law school, Attorney Gulstrom began working as a District Court Law Clerk in Twin Falls, Idaho. In April of 1998, he took a job as a deputy prosecutor at the Canyon County Prosecutor’s Office.
In December of 2001, Attorney Gulstrom left his career as a prosecutor and started his private practice. He chose to focus on both criminal and family law, applying his knowledge and experience to help people going through the most challenging times in their lives.
Types of Cases Attorney Gulstrom Handles
Chad focuses on various types of criminal defense cases, including:
- Theft crimes
- Drug offenses
- Sex crimes
- Driving under the influence
- Driving with a suspended license
- Violent crimes such as assault and battery charges
He also helps clients through family law matters such as:
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Idaho, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1997?
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.
University of Idaho, B.S. in Criminal Justice
- Minors: Psychology and Sociology
Past Employment Positions
- Canyon County Prosecutor's Office, Deputy Prosecutor, 1998-2001
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Third District Bar Association, President, 2007-2008
- Third District Bar Association, Vice-President, 2006-2007
- Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2004-Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2004-Present