Ryan Patrick Henson
Ryan P. Henson is a partner at Gulstrom, Henson & Roark, PC. Mr. Henson received his Bachelor's of Science in Marketing from the University of Idaho in 1996 and his Juris Doctorate from the University Of North Dakota in May 2002. Mr. Henson is a former Canyon County Deputy Prosecuting Attorney. Prior to his employment with Canyon County he was employed by the criminal defense firm of Larivee and Light, LLC, and the King County Prosecuting Attorney in Washington State, working in the "Most Dangerous Offenders Project."
Mr. Henson specializes in criminal defense, with an emphasis in defending: Vehicular Manslaughter/Domestic Battery/Strangulation/Aggravated Battery/Drug Possession/Trafficking /Conspiracy/DUI/Driving Without Privileges, and Juvenile matters.
Ryan has been featured as a guest speaker in various legal conferences, including crime scene investigation and processing of forensic evidence.
Areas of Practice
- 60% Criminal
- 20% Family
- 20% Civil Litigation/Other
- 90% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Idaho, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 2002
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Universitet I Oslo Det Juridiske Fakultet, Oslo, Norway
- Comparative Legal Studies - 2001
- University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho
- Major: Marketing
- Bail Bond
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Western Idaho, 2009 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2005 - Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyer, Member, 2007 - Present
- ABA, Member, 2006 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Canyon County Pros., Deputy Prosecuting Attorney, 2002 - 2005