Nampa Attorneys Helping Idaho Clients Since 2001
Representing clients in criminal defense and family law cases
Gulstrom & Govia was established more than a decade ago to provide assertive representation for Boise area clients with complex legal issues. We have earned a reputation for treating our clients with compassion as we aggressively pursue solutions to their problems.
Get the help you need for your legal issues. We provide criminal defense, DUI defense and representation for family law and divorce cases. We are your personal advocates during trying times.
Our aggressive client advocates achieve results
With a full support staff of professional paralegals and administrative assistants, our team of Nampa attorneys provides the personal attention you deserve and the results you need.
Meet our aggressive client advocates:
What makes us different from other Boise area law firms
When you retain our Boise attorneys, your representation includes more than 30 years of combined experience and the following advantages:
- Integrated solutions to your problems — Our Nampa-based law firm strategizes complete solutions for criminal, DUI, family law, divorce and bankruptcy issues, and our experience enables us to handle problems overlapping several areas of law.
- Trial attorneys who know when to settle — After a thorough investigation of the facts, our lawyers carefully consider whether it is in your best interests to take your case to trial or to accept a plea bargain or settlement.
- Focus on preparation — Our vigorous research and preparation is a key component of our effective representation.
- Cost-consciousness — We try to resolve your legal issues in the most cost-effective way.
- Free consultation — At your no-obligation free consultation, we evaluate your case, determine potential outcomes, strategize next steps and explain our billing procedures so you know what to expect.
- Flexible schedule — Our flexible schedule relieves some of the burden if you cannot to make an appointment during normal business hours or if you have an urgent issue on an evening or weekend.
- Former prosecutors — Our team of Nampa criminal defense attorneys includes two former Canyon County deputy prosecutors who can provide insight into prosecutorial policies and decisions.
Schedule a free consultation with our Nampa lawyers to discuss your case
Whether you are dealing with a divorce, family law issues, a criminal charge, a DUI arrest or bankruptcy, Gulstrom & Govia aggressively can represent you.
To schedule your free consultation, contact us online or call 208-546-9933.