Chad William GulstromAttorney
Chad W. Gulstrom was born in Lewiston and grew up in Sandpoint, ID. He graduated in 1989 from Sandpoint High School and went on to obtain his B.S. in Criminal Justice with minors in both Psychology and Sociology from the University of Idaho. He spent a semester in the Caribbean at the University of the Virgin Islands on St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
Chad continued his education, graduating in 1997 from the University of Idaho. From there, he began working as a District Court law clerk in Twin Falls, Idaho and in April of 1998, he took a job as a deputy prosecutor at the Canyon County Prosecutor’s Office.
In December of 2001, Chad started his private practice. He chose to focus on both criminal and family law, applying his knowledge and experience to help people going through the most challenging times in their lives. Chad focuses on various types of criminal and family law, including drug offenses, sex crimes, driving under the influence, driving with a suspended license, and violent crimes such as assault and battery charges. He also helps clients through family law matters such as divorce, adoptions, and guardianships.
Chad is currently a member of the Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and American Bar Association. He is a former president and former vice-president of the Third District Bar Association.
Learn more about Chad and the rest of our team at Gulstrom & Govia by calling (208) 502-5006 for a free consultation.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Idaho, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1997
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D.
- University of Idaho, B.S. in Criminal Justice
Past Employment Positions
- Canyon County Prosecutor's Office, Deputy Prosecutor, 1998-2001
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Third District Bar Association, President, 2007-2008
- Third District Bar Association, Vice-President, 2006-2007
- Idaho Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2004-Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2004-Present