Boise DUI, Criminal Defense & Divorce Attorneys Helping Clients since 2001
Experienced Nampa law firm provides solutions for Idaho clients
Founded in 2001, Gulstrom & Govia PC focuses our practice on achieving complete solutions to complex legal problems involving bankruptcy, criminal law and family law matters. We treat you with respect and compassion as we guide you through a difficult experience and aggressively fight for your best interests.
How our law firm helps you
Your legal issues may not fall precisely into one category of law and instead involve several interrelated matters. Our firm’s areas of practice allow us to develop complete solutions for your case. We possess extensive knowledge in the following areas:
- Criminal defense — With former prosecutors and assertive trial lawyers on our team, our Nampa criminal defense attorneys protect your rights in the criminal justice system.
- Family law — Whether you are divorcing your spouse, fighting for custody of your child, adopting a baby or overcoming domestic violence, our Nampa family law firm has the knowledge and dedication to help you.
- DUI— Our Boise DUI lawyers help you.
Our law firm philosophy
Gulstrom & Govia abides by a strict code of ethics and professionalism. Our attorneys strive to serve you, according to our law firm philosophy, which includes the following tenets:
- Aggressive client advocates — Our litigation-focused attorneys relentlessly advocate for your rights at trial and in negotiated plea deals or settlements.
- Strategies tailored toward your objectives — We develop a case strategy geared toward reaching your personal objectives and advise you about whether to agree to a plea or settlement agreement or to take your case to trial.
- Affordable services — The cost of your representation should not compound the stress of your legal problems, so we are always conscientious about accomplishing your goals in the most efficient, economical manner possible.
- Knowledgeable legal representation — Our attorneys regularly meet to discuss complicated issues and new laws, giving you the benefit of more than 30 years of combined legal experience.
Accessible legal representation
We make getting the legal help you need as stress-free as possible. In furtherance of our dedication to accessible legal representation, our firm is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Free, no-obligation consultations to discuss your case
- Flexible appointments on evenings and weekends to handle emergency situations
- Continual updates about the progress of your case and prompt responses to your inquiries
Consult with our dedicated Boise law firm about your family law or criminal defense matter
For experienced guidance regarding your divorce, family law, criminal, or DUI matter, trust Gulstrom & Govia PC.
To schedule your free consultation, contact us online or call 208-546-9933.